Registration is open for UMass Amherst employees to sign up for free classes and workshops that can help effectiveness at work and career growth.
Go to www.umass.edu/wld and www.umass.edu/lmwep to view more than 70 spring classes and workshops offered through Workplace Learning & Development (WLD) and Labor/Management Workplace Education (LMWE).
A sample of offerings:
- Beginning conversational workplace Spanish
- Bend, don’t break: Resilience in the workplace
- BUILDING BRIDGES campus-wide public art and engagement project
- English for dining commons staff/custodial services staff
- Financial planning series
- Introduction to Excel
- Managing difficult conversations
- Speak up! Using your voice at work
- Supervising student workers
- Supervisory Leadership Development Program
For more information about offerings or registration, call LMWE at 413/545-1469 and WLD at 413/545-1787.