UMass Dining has resumed dine-in services as of Monday, March 1, in dining commons and the Blue Wall.
All students are required to comply with campus safety guidelines.
- Green Checkmark System must be presented before entering
- Strict adherence to social distancing of six feet or more
- Handwashing for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizers before and after your meal
- Facemasks must be worn when not eating.
- Dine-in time is limited to 30 minutes maximum
Dine with Confidence, UMass Dining’s commitment to customers, is to serve healthy, sustainable and delicious meals utilizing industry best safety practices.
To maximize customer safety, UMass Dining has implemented the following:
- Capacity limits set for all locations; students must check the UMass Dining App and Live web cameras to monitor customer location volume and plan visits accordingly
- Professional directional signage in all locations
- Zone seating in dining locations: Dining Services will create ‘zones’ and routinely close and sanitize them during operating hours
- Increased staff to closely monitor all dining activities