Students are invited to take a study break and explore natural, healthy ways to reduce stress and balance body and mind at De-Stress Fest 2018 on Thursday, Dec. 13 from noon-3 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom.
- Relax with a 5- 10-minute Reiki, massage, or acupuncture session.
- Unwind in a 15- 20-minute mindfulness meditation class.
- Experience a peer coaching session. Choose from nutrition, wellness or financial.
- Enjoy the soothing sounds of meditative cello music by Joe Johnson
- Pick up great products from KIND, Young Living Essential Oils, and Bigelow Teas.
De-Stress Fest is free and open to all UMass Amherst students. The event is co-sponsored by the Center for Health Promotion and Campus Recreation.