- <30% sequence identity using RCSB's method (see note 4 below).
- 17% of NMR results have ligand, while 76% of X-ray results have ligand. (65% of structural genomics X-ray results have ligand.)
- Was the same, 25%, prior to structural genomics.
- For "Total" non-redundant sequences, RCSB gives 25% (via global alignment) while OCA gives 16% (via local alignment).
- Structural genomics has contributed 10% of all entries in the Protein Data Bank. 86% of entries from structural genomics were deposited since 2004. During this time, structural genomics contributed 20% of all new entries.