Former Mount Ida College Students & Alumni

For former students and alumni of Mount Ida College to obtain information regarding transcript requests and other transitional services.

This is the main landing page for former students and alumni of Mount Ida College to obtain information regarding transcript requests and other transitional services.

Continuing Mount Ida College services

Transfer counseling for former Mount Ida College students

Former Mount Ida College students can receive counseling regarding transfer options to other colleges (including but not restricted to campuses of the UMass system) by emailing or calling 508-549-5701 for further assistance.

Former students can also view archived information from the Mount Ida College website regarding specific transfer agreements and academic program updates for former Mount Ida College students through May 2019.

View the Mount Ida College catalog through May 2019.

View an archive of transition updates sent out by Mount Ida College through May 2019.

Ordering Mount Ida Transcripts

Mount Ida College students may continue to order official MIC transcripts by following this link:

Requesting Student-Athlete Transfer Releases

Colleges and universities that have accepted Mount Ida transfer student-athletes can send all transfer tracer and permission to contact requests to Ariel Pesante,

Access Mount Ida College email

Access to Mount Ida email accounts for faculty as well as students who were enrolled but did not graduate ended on 12/31/2018.

2018 Tax Forms Status For Former Mount Ida College Students

W-2 tax forms for 2018 have been mailed to former Mount Ida College faculty, staff and student employees. 

UPDATE- All 1098-T forms were mailed to former students enrolled at Mount Ida College on February 11th, 2019. Please see below for the additional insert enclosed with each 1098-T: 

Enclosed please find your copy of the 1098-T form for the calendar year 2018. 

Form 1098-T is used by each eligible educational institution to report amounts that enrolled students paid for qualified tuition and related expenses (QTRE’s), during the previous calendar year.  Qualified tuition and related expenses are tuition, fees, and course materials required for a student to be enrolled at or attend an eligible educational institution. Educational institutions are required to report to the IRS on the enclosed Form 1098-T.

IMPORTANT 2018 1098-T CHANGES – In previous years your 1098-T form included a figure in Box 2 that represented the QTRE’s that the college billed to your student account for the calendar year.  Due to a change in federal law, beginning with the tax year 2018, the college reported in Box 1 the amount of QTRE’s you paid during the year.  This means that you will no longer see any amounts in Box 2 (amounts billed for QTRE’s) on your 1098-T form.  You will however see an amount in Box 1 (payments received for QTRE’s).

The college is unable to provide tax advice.  Any tax questions should be directed to your tax preparer or financial adviser.  Should you have any other questions regarding your enclosed form please contact or 508-549-5701. 

Mount Ida College Transition Team

124 Washington Street, Suite 101

Foxboro, MA  02135





Request Mount Ida College Records

Conduct Records

To request an electronic copy of your student conduct records, email using your Mount Ida College email.

For students requiring a specific form completed as part of their transfer process: Students should complete their section of the form, scan it and send it to

Questions or concerns please contact or 508-549-5701.

Health and Immunization Records

Students transferring to other institutions who require a copy of their health or immunization records from Mount Ida College should make this request by emailing

Admissions Offices Resource Guide

UMass Amherst

Morgan Donovan-Hall, Sr. Associate Director - Transfer Admissions

UMass Boston

Kerry Boyd, Deputy Director of Undergraduate Admissions

UMass Dartmouth


UMass Lowell

Transfer admissions
Freshman admissions

Financial Aid Offices Resource Guide

UMass Amherst

Christina Williams, Assistant Director
Matt Mourovic, Associate Director

UMass Boston


UMass Dartmouth

University Enrollment Center

508-999-8857 or 508-999-8866

UMass Lowell