Updated September 30, 2020. We are staffed Mon-Fri offering full services to all campus Departments for all your mailing needs including complete Marketing Mail operations.
Updated August 20, 2020. Below find the mail and package pick-up and delivery plan and the OPSCAN location for the next few weeks. Please let us know at 413-577-9500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if issues or concerns pop-up. Thank you for your patience during this period.
Guidelines to Resume Mail Delivery
As selected buildings begin to reopen with restricted hours and occupancy, Mail Services is evaluating options available to resume deliveries. Mail Services is proposing to resume delivery to a building upon discussion and confirmation with the building coordinator of the following:
- All departments and personnel within a building need to participate in the resumption of mail delivery to the building.
- Delivery and pick up with be Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- A single point of contact needs to be identified to sign for packages and mail that need a signature. Because of timing, this person would have to accept all such mail and if something is miss-sorted it can be returned to mail the following trip.
- There will be no change in how mail is delivered to the building. Therefore, the existing mail room in the building needs to be accessible to building occupants or someone needs be assigned to sort and deliver mail within the building.
To discuss resuming mail delivery to your building following the above guidelines, please contact Mail at 413-577-9500 or email email@example.com.
If the above conditions are not agreed upon, please continue with the Temporary Suspension of Mail and Package Pick-Up described below until notified differently.
Temporary Suspension of Mail and Package Pick-Up
Effective March 23, 2020. Updated August 20, 2020.
- Mail & Distribution Services will continue the temporary suspension of mail and package pick-up and delivery to all non-research campus buildings.
- The temporary changes noted below do not require you to make any modifications to your normal delivery address. Campus departments should continue to use current existing addresses for placing orders and deliveries to campus.
- Campus departments should make arrangements for pick up and drop off of USPS or campus mail at 120 Tillson Farm Road on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 AM to noon and 1:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Campus departments can drop off UPS and FEDEX outgoing packages to Mail’s Physical Plant loading dock, 360 Campus Center Way and retrieve UPS, FEDEX and WB Mason packages at the loading dock on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM. DO NOT place packages in vendor drop boxes in any building, as service to the box is unreliable. Call 413-545-3313 to make an appointment for delivery or questions. Packages held more than 2 weeks are subject to return to sender.
Satelitte Office Closed Permanately
OPSCAN tests should be dropped off at 120 Tillson Farm Road as the Whitmore 139 satellite office will no longer be staffed.
During this period, call 413-577-9500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any special circumstances.