The University of Massachusetts Amherst

We are open and available to assist with all your Departments mailing, packaging and shipping essentials.

Departments may drop off USPS or campus mail at 120 Tillson Farm Road. Read More About Available Services or Resuming Mail Delivery, Drop Off and Pick-up.

Department Address Change Request

Submit this form to have your department mail changed as a result of a departmental move. This form should only be used to change mail delivery for an ENTIRE department move.

Individual addresses cannot be changed using this form.  Update your individual campus address by notifying OIT. (Additional information here). 

Please Note: For US mail to be forwarded to an individual address, you must notify each correspondence directly of your correct address. Mail is sorted and delivered by department only; NOT by individual recipients.

Change Request Details
Requester's Contact Information