Thank you for using UMass Print Services for your graduation announcements. Announcements are available for undergraduate, graduate and the Stockbridge AS degree commencements. The deadline to order is April 1, 2020.
How to Order
- Complete and return our fillable Graduation Announcement Order Form [PDF].
- Return it in-person or by mail or email.
- Pre-payment is required. See pricing below.
- After we receive your form and payment, you will receive a typeset proof of your announcement.
- Please read the proof thoroughly Then contact us immediately with your approval. Your approval is required for printing.
- We will contact you when your order is ready.
- You may pick-up your order or have us ship it to you.
Return Your Order Form by mail, in-person or email:
- By mail to Mail & Print Services, UMass Amherst, 120 Tillson Farm Road, Amherst, MA 01003
- In-person at either our Main or Satellite Office
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No faxes accepted.
Your name, degree and major will be inserted into the standard phrase that is digitally printed in black on the inside. The announcement also includes:
- Typesetting of the standard phrasing
- (Optional customized phrasing is available at an additional cost.)
- Your type style choice of either Park Avenue, Goudy Old Style Italic or Zapf Chancery Medium
- Foil impression of the UMass Amherst Wordmark on the front
- Foldover announcements with matching envelopes
- Five extra envelopes at no cost
- Printed on 80 lb. Classic Crest Solar White Smooth Cover stock
Prepayment is Required
We accept cash, checks (make payable to “UMass Print Services”), Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Pay in-person at our Main or Satellite Offices. You may also call us at (413) 577-9500 with your credit card information. Payment must include the shipping cost, if applicable.
We will contact you when your order is ready. You may pick-up your orders at our main or satellite office or have us ship it to you.
Orders that require shipping will be sent via USPS Priority Mail and will incur a Shipping & Handling charge of $9.00. Typical USPS delivery time is 2 – 3 days.
All orders include 5 extra envelopes at no cost. Additional envelopes are available for 25¢ each.
Phrasing is centered in the type style you choose. See a 2019 Announcement with centered standard phrasing.
The Faculty and Graduating Class of the University of Massachusetts Amherst announce (First, Middle and Last Name) is a candidate for the degree of Bachelor of (Arts, Science) in (Major or Concentration) at its One Hundred and Fiftieth Commencement on Friday, the Eighth of May Two Thousand and Twenty at four thirty in the afternoon Warren P. McGuirk Alumni Stadium One University Drive, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
The Faculty and Graduating Class of the University of Massachusetts Amherst announce (First, Middle and Last Name) is a candidate for the degree of Master of (Arts, Science, etc.) in (Major or Concentration) at its Graduate Commencement on Friday, the Eighth of May Two Thousand and Twenty at nine o’clock in the morning William D. Mullins Memorial Center 200 Commonwealth Avenue, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
The Faculty and Graduating Class of the Stockbridge School of Agriculture at the University of Massachusetts Amherst announce (First, Middle and Last Name) is a candidate for the degree of (title here) in (Major) at its Ninety Eighth Commencement on Saturday, the Ninth of May Two Thousand and Twenty at ten o’clock in the morning Bowker Auditorium, Stockbridge Hall 80 Campus Center Way. Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Most graduates find that the standard phrasing is satisfactory. Custom phrasing is available if you wish to compose your own announcement or add a line to the standard phrasing to include your specific School or College. Please limit your copy to fifteen lines or less. The additional cost for typesetting a customized announcement is $12.00.
Type Styles Available
- Park Avenue
- Goudy Old Style Italic
- Zapf Chancery Medium
If you have any further questions please contact Print Services at 413-577-9500 or by email at email@example.com.