Residential Life Assignments, (413) 545-2100
Contact Residential Life Assignments for general questions about living in University Village, to notify Residential Life Assignments about a change in apartment occupants, or to inform Residential Life Assignments if you plan to move out.

UMass Parking Services, (413) 577-PARK (7275)
To purchase a permit for the University Village lot, take the parking authorization letter that you received at check-in to Parking Services, 51 Forestry Way.

University of Massachusetts Police Department

Emergency Line: (413) 545-3111 In the event of a medical or other emergency, contact the University of Massachusetts Police Department (UMPD) or dial 911.

Pioneer Valley Transit Authority (PVTA) Bus System

The PVTA provides transportation services in Amherst and surrounding communities. Rt 30 is the bus that picks up and drops off on North Pleasant St. near University Village. Download the Moblie App, UMass BusTrack, for more information.

Student Parent Programs, (413) 577-1005
Student Parent Programs is available to all students who are pregnant or parenting. They offer help navigating campus and applying for childcare subsidies and resources including networking and kid-friendly activities.

Sustainable UMass

Learn more about campus waste guidelines, including items that can be recycled and items that should be placed in the trash.

If you are looking for school supplies or items for your apartment, visit the New2U Tag Sale on Saturday, September 3 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Newman Center Café, 472 North Pleasant St.

UMass American Culture and Language Program

The American Culture and Language Program is open to all UMass, Amherst, and surrounding community members who speak English as an additional language. Register at any time during the semester.

Amherst Public Schools

UMass Single Stop Resources

UMass Amherst cares about your success and well-being. These resources can help you find the support you need to get through a challenging situation, stay in school, and graduate. Every situation is unique. Contact a Dean of Students Case Manager or your Academic Dean to answer specific questions and advocate on your behalf.

 Question? Contact us.