View your assignment on SPIRE starting August 3rd.
- Contact your roommate and decide what to bring to avoid having two MicroChills, two TVs, etc.
- Not Sure What to Bring? Get some advice from previous students to avoid bringing too much. Remember, only one car per student will be granted access to the residence hall on Move-In Day.
Update your Emergency Contact information in SPIRE.
Complete your Move-In Reservation on SPIRE starting August 13th.
- You will need to sign your Key Agreement, view information regarding your Room Condition Form, and print your Boarding Pass.
- Completing Your Move-In Reservation (video tutorial)
Decide How to Pack (Video).
- If you are arriving to campus via plane, train, or bus be sure to look into the Luggage Program. Remember: only one car per student will be granted access to the residence hall on Move-In Day.
Use our directions to your Check-In location.
- Directions to your Check-In location are in the Living at UMass app or on this website. Do not use your GPS - local traffic patterns will be changed specifically for Move-In. Using your GPS will delay your arrival. Follow the Check-In location directions for your Residence Area.
Have your UCard ID and Boarding Pass ready on Move-In Day.
- You will need to show your UCard and Boarding Pass as you arrive on campus to check in. Forgetting your boarding pass will add a minimum of 30 minutes to your move-in time. You must have a valid picture ID (i.e. Student ID, license, passport) in order to receive your room key.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! Questions? Call our office at 413-545-2100 or email us at email@example.com