Starting Salary: hourly rate consistent with MA minimum wage
Work Schedule: August 21 - September 22
Applications Due: Currently not accepting applications
This is a paid student position which is part of the Fall Opening team. Fall Move-In Squad Members will return to campus early for the Fall semester to assist Residential Services with the check in process at East and West Check-In locations. This role will provide supplemental support to an existing staff person and may serve in a variety of roles, including but not limited to, key runner, boarding pass scanner or traffic merger. All move in duties do take place outdoors while exposed to the elements of the weather.
Move In Squad members will also have the option to assist with logging packages in one of the eight Residential Service Desk locations for 10 hours each week through the third week of September. Hours and location to be scheduled based on RSD need and your availability.
Move-In Squad Team members with a Fall 2023 on campus assignment will move in Sunday, August 20.
If you are interested in applying for a Move-In Squad position please complete an application with a paragraph indicating your interest and relevant qualifications via the RESIDENTIAL SERVICES CONTACT FORM.
- Able to withstand extended periods of physical activity outdoors
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Be self-motivated and mature, demonstrating superior interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in good academic and conduct standing