Starting Salary: $13.50/hour
Work Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday of Move-In; August 30 through September 18 at RSD
Applications Due: accepting applications on a rolling basis until the position has filled.
This is a paid student position which is part of the Fall Opening team. Fall Move-In Squad Members will return to campus early for the Fall semester to assist Residential Life with the check in process at East and West Check-In locations. This role will provide supplemental support to an existing staff person and may serve in a variety of roles, including but not limited to, key runner, boarding pass scanner or traffic merger. All move in duties do take place outdoors while exposed to the elements of the weather.
Move In Squad members will also be required to assist with logging packages in one of the eight Residential Service Desk locations for 10 hours each week through September 17. Hours and location to be scheduled based on RSD need and your availability.
- Able to withstand extended periods of physical activity outdoors
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Be self-motivated and mature, demonstrating superior interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in good academic and conduct standing
To Apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Move In Squad” and tell us why you would like to join our team.