The University of Massachusetts Amherst
HFA - College of Humanities & Fine Arts view HFA submenu

How to Declare

How to Declare a Major, Joint Major, or Minor in Linguistics

To declare a Major, a Joint Major, or a Minor in Linguistics contact the Undergraduate Program Director, who will enter your major or minor in SPIRE and assign you to an undergraduate advisor.