Note: Requesting a review of a student's course requirements does not qualify as approval of a Declaration of Completion of an Academic Minor by the IT Program or its staff.
In order to have the completed IT Minor appear on your transcript, fill out a Declaration of Completion Form during the semester in which you are taking the last courses for the minor, after the Add/Drop Period ends.
- Please, make sure that you have Enrolled in the IT Minor.
- Submit a completed web form, below, or deliver a completed hard copy to our offices. See Contact Page for location.
- IT Program Academic Advisor will review your submission.
- Once approved, the declaration form will be processed in SPIRE and the Registrars Office. Processing takes one to two weeks time once final grades are received.
- IT Minor will be added your transcript.
- Once a student graduates, the IT Minor may not be added to your transcript and courses may not be taken to complete the IT Minor per University policy.