Engineering Lab II - Room 115
This facility can also be used for the development of multimedia content through lecture-capture or classroom-based video production for use in teaching, podcasting, etc.
Configuration: Configurable tables with 20 seats, plus additional chairs.
- Tandberg 6000-MXP (standard-definition)
- Desktop video conferencing (Zoom, WebEx, Skype, ...)
- Multiple camera setup
- Full room echo cancelling microphone array
- Dual-boot iMac (runs Windows or MacOS) with Microsoft Office
W.E.B. Du Bois Library - Room 1649
Configuration: Configurable tables with 15 seats, plus additional chairs.
- Lifesize Room 220 (high-definition)
- Desktop video conferencing (Zoom, WebEx, Skype, …)
- Wearable echo cancelling microphones
- Computer (iMac w/ MS Office)
The portable cart system can provide temporary video conferencing capabilities in rooms other than UMass Amherst IT's Video Conferencing Facilities (e.g., classrooms, offices, meeting rooms, etc.).
- Computer (MacBook Pro w/ MS Office)
- Desktop video conferencing apps (Zoom, WebEx, Skype, …)
- Sanyo PROxtraX data projector
- Logitech CC3000e Conference Cam (camera and mic)
- Ipevo VZ-1 USB document camera
- Bretford high cart
- Locations must have an active (100/Full) IT Ethernet jack. (Preferably Internet 2)
- Locations must have a fixed or portable screen.
- Testing prior to an event is required.