On This Page:
- To schedule a video conference facility, contact email@example.com.
- If you are a UMass instructor and have questions about, or need help with incorporating video conferencing into your teaching, please contact the Instructional Media Lab (firstname.lastname@example.org | 413-545-2823).
- For in-classroom A/V support related to teaching with Zoom video conferencing, please contact Classroom Technology Services at 413-545-8280, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- UMass Amherst IT staff can be scheduled, at no charge, to assist with running most scheduled video conferences between the five UMass campuses or within the Five Colleges. An overtime fee of $50/hour will be applied if the video conference takes place after 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or on weekends or holidays.
Feinberg Innovation Space (ELab II Room 115)
This facility is equipped with state of the art technology to provide access to multimodal instruction.
Configuration: Configurable tables with 20 seats, plus additional chairs.
- Cisco TelePresence video conference codec (used with Zoom app).
- Cisco SpeakerTrack and PresenterTrack cameras.
- Cisco ceiling mic and Shure wireless mics.
- Promethean interactive displays (3).
- Height-adjustable presenter station with Wacom tablet and document camera.
- Desktop PC and HDMI cable interface for user-supplied laptop.
- Loaner laptops for in-class use.
W.E.B. Du Bois Library - Room 1649
Configuration: Configurable tables with 15 seats, plus additional chairs.
- Lifesize Room 220 (high-definition)
- Desktop video conferencing (Zoom, WebEx, Skype)
- Wearable echo cancelling microphones
- Computer (iMac w/ MS Office)