Contactless printing is available for on-campus students in several locations.
Color or Grayscale/BW:
- Science and Engineering Library (SEL), located in the Lederle Graduate Research Center (LGRC) Lowrise first floor lobby by the cafe
- W.E.B. Du Bois Library (coming soon)
- Campus Center in the lower level Concourse near the ATM
- Commonwealth Honors College room 160
- Upload files to print and configure options at uprint.umass.edu (detailed instructions below).
Do not hit the Print button yet.
- At the printer, log into UPrint.
- Select your print job and confirm your settings.
- Select the printer from the list of printers available in Select a Printer dropdown menu.
- For Commonwealth Honors College room 160, choose LIBR-LCBW1.
- For the Campus Center, choose LIBR-LCBW5.
- For the Science and Engineering Library (SEL), choose
- LIBR-Selcolor for color printer
- LIBR-SELBW1 for grayscale/bw printer.
- Click the Print button.
- Pick up your print job from the printer. Please use hand sanitizer before and after retrieving your prints.
Note: The UPrint portal is only available for devices on the campus network. To access the UPrint portal via the campus network from off campus, connect to the university Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- In your web browser, navigate to uprint.umass.edu.
- Click Login with SSO and enter your NetID and password.
- In the upper left of the web interface, click Upload to add a file. A window will open to let you select files. You can upload as many files as needed.
Note: The maximum file size is 52.4mb. Supported formats are Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images, text (CSV, RTF, & txt).
- To select an uploaded file, click the checkbox to the left of the file name in the files table.
- With a file selected, printing options for that file are displayed in the bottom right corner.
- Once you have chosen your printing options, you can click print preview to the right of the file name in the files table to preview it with those options.
You can also see the total price of each file with your selected options at the right side of the files table.