Use these handouts to review how to run and print reports in SPIRE, including unofficial transcripts and the Academic Requirements Report.
- SPIRE A Staff - Navigate to the Academic Requirements Report
- Advisors - Navigate to the Academic Requirements Report
- Academic Requirements and Course History Reference Guide
- Set a Default Transcript Type
- Run Unofficial Transcript Reports - for Staff
- Printing from SPIRE
The Batch Transcripts tool allows select SPIRE for Staff users to run and print batches of unofficial transcripts. Use this tool when you need transcripts for a large number of students, such as your department majors who are seniors. If you need a refresher after training, review our guide:
To request access to the Batch Transcripts tool, contact Kathy Cronin at (413) 545-1906.
*To open .pdf documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This software can be downloaded from the IT Supported Software & Downloads pages.