- In the SPIRE Menu, select Campus Profiles > Student Services Center. The Student Services Center search page opens.
- Enter a student's 8-digit SPIRE ID or Last Name and First Name.
- Click Search.
- If more than one student matches the search criteria, click the correct student's Name in the Search Results.
- The Student Services Center page opens.
To access the new Academic Requirements Report or Course History page:
- Find the other academics... drop-down list to the left of the Class Schedule.
- Click the single down-pointing arrow to see the drop-down list options. Select Academic Requirements or Course History and click the double arrow button. The new page opens, either My Academic Requirements or Course History, whichever you selected.