SPIRE’s Query Viewer allows SPIRE users to run pre-built queries and download the results. Navigation: Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
To learn how to run a query and view the results, visit our Use the Query Viewer help page.
Some queries produce FERPA-protected data! If you download or print FERPA-protected data, take care to keep it secure.
- SPIRE for Staff Query Directory
- Undergraduate Queries - Department Majors, Holds & Advisors
- Undergraduate Queries - Class Enrollment Information, Grades & Student Groups
- Undergraduate Queries - General Summaries of Class Information
- Graduate School - SPIRE Queries
- There are many Course & Classroom Management queries available in the CAPS System in SPIRE. Navigation: Course Maintenance > CAPS > CAPS Queries
In SPIRE, navigate to My SPIRE > SPIRE Access Request and select Undergraduate Reports or Graduate Reports.
Need help with queries? Contact the registrar's office systems group firstname.lastname@example.org.