WHAT: Your Shopping Cart shows the classes that you plan to enroll in. You are not enrolled in classes in your Shopping Cart.
FIND IT: In the SPIRE Menu, click Enrollment > Add Classes or use any of the enrollment links on your Student Center SPIRE Home page.
- If you have an empty Shopping Cart, use Search for Classes to find classes you wish to add.
- If you have classes in your Shopping Cart and you are ready to enroll in any of them, click enroll. Note: Enroll in your selected classes when you are ready. They remain in your Shopping Cart throughout enrollment period. Remember that having a class in your Shopping Cart does not hold your place in the class. If you wait too long to enroll, the class may close!
When you finish enrolling in classes for a term, delete any classes you do not want that remain in your Shopping Cart.
- Make sure you are looking at the correct term.
- Click search to find classes to add to your Shopping Cart.
- Select the classes from your Shopping Cart that you want to delete or enroll in. You can select one, several or all classes, as you like.
- Click delete to remove classes from your Shopping Cart that you do no longer want or cannot enroll in.
- Click enroll to register for one or more of the classes in your Shopping Cart and add them to your class schedule.
Check the Status of the classes you wish to add, making sure they are Open.
WHAT: The Class Schedule displays classes that you successfully registered for and are enrolled in, dropped or on wait lists for.
FIND IT: In the SPIRE Menu, click Student Home > Class Schedule or view your class schedule on your Student Center SPIRE Home page.
- To confirm your enrollment in classes, make sure you are looking at your Class Schedule (not your Shopping Cart) for the correct term.
- Filter your Class Schedule to show any or all of your Enrolled Classes, Dropped Classes, and Waitlisted Classes.
Always check your Class Schedule after you make any enrollment actions to confirm that the actions completed as expected.