If you need to enter the same prompts more than once for your UMetrx report, save them as a customization:
- On any report page with prompts such as Term and School/College, select the values that you want to save, such as Fall 2014 and College of Natural Sciences. Find out how to Select Multiple Values for UMetrx Report Prompts.
- Click Apply to generate the report. Note: You must generate the report before you can save the prompts.
- Click the Page Options icon () near the top right corner of the page.
- Select Save Current Customization.
In the Save Current Customization dialog box:
- Give the customization a name. You may save as many named customizations as you like.
- Select Save for Me.
- Optionally, select Make this my default for this page.
- Click OK.
- Next time, the report will be generated automatically with the customization you saved as the default, if any. Or click the Page Options icon (), choose Apply Saved Customization, and select the customization by name.
- Use Edit Saved Customizations to edit customization names, change the default, or delete customizations.