On This Page:
About Graduation Data
For undergraduate students pursuing degree or certificate programs, the Graduation Data page displays your active program(s) and plan(s). As applicable, you can view and update your expected graduation term, your name as you want it to appear on your diploma, and the address to which you want your diploma mailed. You may also view and update a Diploma Email address to which communication regarding your diploma will be sent.
Graduate Degree or Certificate Program Students
For graduate students pursuing degree or certificate programs, the Graduation Data page displays your active program(s) and plan(s). Also, you can view and update your name as it will appear on your diploma. As applicable, you can view your expected graduation term.
Note: For graduate students, your expected graduation term is your Statute of Limitations. You are expected to complete all degree requirements by the end of the listed term. For information regarding extensions, please contact your Graduate Program Director.
You do not have graduation data. As this page does not apply to you, you will not have access to it.
View/Update Your Graduation Data
- In the SPIRE Menu, go to Graduation > Graduation Data. Alternately, on your Student Center, go to the Expected Graduation Term section and click the link for Graduation Data.
- The Graduation Data page displays your active program and plan information and your expected graduation term.
- As applicable, your Expected Grad Term, Diploma Name, Diploma Address, and Diploma Email will have default values filled in. You will see only the sections that apply to your graduation data, so you may not see all sections or information. If you need to update any of the information, click one of the available links to change information. Follow the directions provided on the change information pages.
- For information without change links available, to find out how to update your information contact the appropriate office for your program of study:
- University Registrar's Office (telephone: 413-545-0555)
- Graduate School Records, Registration & Transcripts (telephone: 413-545-0024 or email: email@example.com)
- University Without Walls (telephone: 413-545-3653 or 1-800-922-8211 (toll free) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)