View a student's course history with the interactive Course History page in SPIRE. Link to further information about the Academic Requirements Report and how to generate an Academic Requirements & Course History PDF.
View the Course History Page
- Navigate to the Student Services Center page.
On the Student Center tab:
- From the other academic... drop-down list, select Course History.
- Click the double arrow icon (). The My Course History page for the selected student opens. See Work with Course History, below, for further details.
Work with Course History
- Academic Requirements & Course History Reference Guide
- Learn how to access the related feature, the Academic Requirements Report, including how to view the Academic Requirements & Course History PDF.
Make sure your student records remain confidential at all times. This means that you:
- Cannot share these records with a student's parents without the student's consent.
- Cannot share these records with other UMass employees without a legitimate academic purpose.
If you choose to print Course History or an Academic Requirements & Course History PDF, make sure that you keep it in a secure location and you shred all paper copies when you no longer need them.