In SPIRE, go to the My Advisees page:
- In the SPIRE Main Menu, click Advisee Information > View Advisees. The My Advisees page opens.
From the My Advisees page:
- If your advisee is assigned to you, navigate to your advisee in the advisee roster, then click View Student Details. The Student Center tab opens.
- If your advisee was not assigned to you, click View Data for Other Students on the My Advisees page. The Advisee's Student Center search page opens.
- Enter the advisee's 8-digit SPIRE ID or Last Name and First Name.
- Click Search.
- If more than one student matches the search criteria, click the correct student's Name in the Search Results.
- The Student Center tab opens.
To access the Academic Requirements Report, Course History page, or unofficial transcript:
- Find the other academic... drop-down list to the left of the Class Schedule.
- Click the single down-pointing arrow () to see the drop-down list options. Select ARR NoShopping Cart, Course History, or Transcript: View Unofficial. Then click the double arrow button (). The new page opens, either Academic Requirements, Advisee Course History, or Advisee Unofficial Transcript, whichever you selected.