Advisors, find the academic information available to you in SPIRE, including Program (e.g., Undergraduate), Career (e.g., Graduate or Undergraduate), Degree (e.g., Bachelor of Science), and Major.
- Navigate to your advisee's Student Center.
- Click the academics tab at the top right. The academics tab opens.
On the academics tab:
- Institution / Career / Program information displays, including Program Status, Plan, and Sub-Plan, if any.
- If your advisee has more than one program, e.g., UGRAD - Undergraduate (general) or NURSE - Nursing, click an underlined program to see information about that program.
- Term Summary information for the latest term displays at the bottom of the page, including Level (e.g., Senior), Load (e.g., Full-Time), and Classes.
- If your advisee has been a student for more than one term, click an underlined term to see information about that term.
- Click the Student Center tab to go back to your advisee's Student Center.
- or -
- If you have advisees assigned to you, select another advisee from the Change Advisee drop-down list. Click change to see the newly selected advisee's academic information.