The Edit dates report lets an instructor review and change due dates, access dates, cut-off dates, etc., for multiple Activities or Resources at once. This feature is especially useful for instructors who are reusing a previous course.
Use the 'Edit Dates' Report
- Log in to Moodle and select Course Management (black gear icon, top right), the Course Management panel will open.
- On the Course Management panel, under Course Settings select Edit dates. The Edit dates page will open.
- On the Edit dates page, from the Choose an activity type drop-down menu, you can either select All or a specific activity type to edit.
- Select a Section to expand and view the date settings in that section or click Expand all to open all the Sections containing the selected activity type.
- Change the date settings for the items you wish to edit, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
Note: For date changes to stick, you must save changes before selecting a new Activity type. If you try to change activity types without first saving, a confirmation window will open, to alert you that you are leaving the page without saving the changes you have made.