Perusall is a collaborative reading and annotation tool. With Perusall, faculty can assign textbooks, articles, or PDFs. Students can then annotate the readings and asynchronously respond to each other's comments and questions about the readings in context. Perusall automatically generates optimal student groupings, grades students’ engagement to ensure they are prepared for class, and "nudges" those who need help to keep everyone on track. For more about Perusall visit perusall.com
- On your course page, click Turn editing on (green pencil icon , top right). Editing icons and links will appear.
- Locate the Section where you will add a link to the External tool (if you are using the Collapsed topics format, expand the Section).
- At the bottom-right of the Section, click + Add an activity or resource. The Add an activity or resource pop-up will open.
- In the Add an activity or resource popup, select External tool () and click Add. The Adding a new External tool page will open.
- For Activity name, enter a title for the external tool. The name you enter will display as a link on your course page.
- For Preconfigured tool, leave the drop-down menu set to Automatic, based on tool URL.
- For Tool URL, enter: https://app.perusall.com/lti/launch
- Click Show more.... Additional fields will appear.
- For Secure Tool URL, enter: https://app.perusall.com/lti/launch
- Click Save and return to course to return to your course page, or Save and display to view the External tool page.
For more help with Perusall, see Perusall Instructor Help