You can review an Echo on the server before you make it available to students.
- Log in to Echo360.
- On the Echoes tab, click Unavailable. The processed recordings waiting for your approval will be listed.
- Click the name of the recording you want to review. The Echo Details page will open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click Edit Media. The Presentation window will open.
- Click the Preview tab.
- Press the Play button on the editing controls toolbar.
- To preview the different feeds (room camera or computer desktop), click one of the squares in the lower right of the Preview window, and click Play again.
- To exit preview mode, click one of the other Preview Window tabs (Edit, Save, Save New) or close your browser or browser tab.
To Edit a recording that you have previewed:
- Click Edit on the Preview Window tab bar. The Editing page will open.
- Select a section of the recording to delete by dragging the start & end point sliders (orange triangles).
- Click the scissors icon to cut the section. The section to be deleted will turn gray. Optional: To fine-tune the start & end points of the section to be deleted, click Edit in the Edit menu.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to select multiple sections of a recording for deletion.
- To save changes to the existing recording, click the Save tab in the upper left of the screen. This will take you to the Edit Overview page.
- Click Process Edits. (To save your changes to a new copy of the recording, click the Save New tab, fill in the appropriate information, & click Save as New.)
- A completion message will appear and your edited Echo will be saved.
- To make an unavailable recording available, see Make an Unavailable Echo360 Recording Available.