Instructors, TAs, and students can access Echo360 through a dedicated link in Moodle. This page explains how to access Echo360 via this link, and provides links to instructions for adjusting your browser pop-up settings, if needed.
- Log in to Moodle.
- Navigate to your Moodle Course Page.
- In the main Moodle course section at the top of the page, locate the Echo360 recordings link.
Note: If you are an instructor and need help setting up the Echo360 Moodle link, see Give Students Access to Echo360 Recordings through Moodle.
- Click the Echo360 recordings link. A new browser tab or window will open showing the Echo360 page for your course.
Users who click the link in Step 4 above may need to configure their browser to allow pop-ups on Moodle so the Echo360 content can load in a new window or tab. These users will see something similar to the image below:
Notice that the main part of the Moodle page says “Your activity has opened in a new window,” but there is only one browser tab. The small red "X" icon on the URL bar indicates a pop-up has been blocked. Select Always allow pop-ups from this site. This should only be necessary the first time you access Echo360 through each course.
Alternately, you can adjust your browser settings to allow all pop-ups from the main Moodle URL rather than separately for each course page. Instructions for browser settings for are available here:
- Safari: go to Safari > Preferences. The settings are located on the Security and Privacy tabs.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&ref_topic=14678
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker
If you need assistance with allowing pop-ups, please contact the IT Support Center:
413-545-9400 or 5-TECH (on campus) | email@example.com
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Extended Support Hours (W.E.B. Du Bois Library Learning Commons).