Microsoft Office is an integrated suite of desktop applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, among others. It also includes a full-feature email client: Outlook for Windows and Macintosh computers. IT Supports the following Microsoft Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Access: Relational database management system used to edit and maintain databases.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Spreadsheet application used in calculation with a robust set of graphing and data sorting tools.
- Microsoft Office InfoPath: Use to design, distribute, fill and submit electronic forms.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint: Presentation program used to design, compose, and edit 'slides' for audiences.
- Microsoft Office Publisher: Desktop publishing program with an emphasis on page layout and design. It is a less robust alternative to Adobe InDesign.
- Microsoft Office Word: Word processing program with a set of text editing tools.
Go to Atomic Learning to search and view Web-based tutorials on Office 2011. Note: You will need to enter your IT Account NetID and password to access the Atomic Learning videos.