Adobe Campus Agreement
How to Download Software for Departments, Faculty, Staff, and GEO Graduate Students:
- Navigate to the Adobe website in your web browser.
- Click Sign In in the upper right, and enter your NetID@umass.edu.
- Choose Enterprise ID if prompted. If necessary, enter your NetID and your NetID password.
- Download and install applications from the Creative Cloud Apps section on the left side of the next page.
How to sign in to your Adobe software:
If you already have Adobe applications installed, you can sign in directly from the application without having to visit the Adobe website.
- Click on Sign In/Out under the Help menu in an Adobe application.
- Enter your Enterprise Adobe ID in the format: NetID@umass.edu. Hit Tab or Enter.
- The UMass Amherst web login prompt will appear.
- Enter your NetID and NetID password in the Web Login prompt.
- Undergraduate students, non-GEO graduate students, faculty, and staff can purchase Adobe software at a fraction of the retail price from Adobe's Students and Teachers program.