Microsoft Teams applications are available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone/iPad - but you can also use Teams online at teams.microsoft.com.
Help & Self Service
If you’re experiencing an issue or having trouble accessing Teams, please contact IT User Services at 413-545-TECH (8324) or email@example.com.
For questions, training, and assistance with Microsoft Teams many features, visit the official “Microsoft Teams help & learning” website to learn more about the collaboration tool.
- Schedule and host meetings easily within your team space
- Connect with and add members across the UMass Amherst campus community to your team
- Share screens, give PowerPoint presentations, or simply hang out with colleagues
- Stay organized by creating specific channels for your teams’ projects and discussions
- Access and share documents through Office 365 apps such as Word, Excel, and Planner
- Find things fast with Teams’ optimized search functions