Starting this June, My UMass, the free mobile app for iOs and Android, replaces the Go.UMass student portal. The app provides fast, mobile access to campus events, calendars, and notifications, as well as tools supporting health and well-being.
Please download My UMass from the App Store or Google Play.
Within My UMass, there is Move-In, a paperless guide for students and their families who are heading to the campus’s 52 residence halls and 240 apartment units. It includes check-in information, maps and directions to the student’s dorm, a parking guide and more. Students can also use the app to:
- Get information: Learn about campus life, events, athletics, and more. Get info about codes of conduct, diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and more.
- Get around: Search and bookmark places on campus, and get directions.
- Get involved: Find information about student organizations, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- Find resources: Academics, recreation, career help, and safety.
- Stay safe: Learn about emergency procedures, security, and reporting incidents.
- Connect: See what’s happening on social media.