OneDrive is Microsoft's online file storage and collaboration platform where you can store, edit, and share documents any time anywhere. OneDrive is part of Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), the integrated productivity cloud of apps, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and more.
With OneDrive you can:
- Access and edit your files from your computer, laptop, or mobile device
- Share and collaborate with people at UMass Amherst and beyond
- Create Microsoft Office documents and work together in real-time
This Spring, Use Your Cloud Power: Explore OneDrive
- Log in to OneDrive from your computer or download OneDrive Apps.
- Learn more about how to make OneDrive work for you.
- Follow us on social media for new video clips, released weekly. Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Tell us more about how you are using OneDrive. Send us an example by March 31 and you will be entered to win one of three $25 gift cards at the Campus Store. Winners will be announced on Twitter and Instagram on April 1.
OneDrive is available at no additional cost to UMass Amherst students, faculty, and staff.