In preparation for the upcoming fall semester and to accommodate growing demand, UMass Amherst is changing the way Zoom Webinar licenses are distributed.
- As of July 31, 2020, currently assigned Zoom webinar licenses will no longer work.
- Starting on Tuesday, August 4, 2020, you can use the IT Service Portal to request Zoom Webinar licenses for individual events.
- Please place your request no later than 14 days prior to your scheduled event.
- The license will be applied approximately 14 days prior to the event (weekends and holidays will be the next business day).
- After the conclusion of the event, you will retain the webinar functionality for 48 hours to download any cloud recordings and obtain webinar reports.
Per-event webinar licenses are available at no additional cost, but are subject to availability. Additionally, you can request IT support for your webinar for a fee (subject to availability).
Departments that require a dedicated webinar license can request purchasing information from UMass Amherst IT. Dedicated webinar licenses are available in a number of audience capacities beyond the 500 seat capacity. These licenses are sold as a 12-month subscription. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for purchasing and pricing information.