Start the new semester with your tech questions answered with help and support from UMass Amherst Information Technology!
Have a tech-related question?
The IT User Services Help Center can answer it! Get in touch with our consultants in-person, online, and over the phone: whatever fits your schedule best!
- Call the Help Center at 413-545-TECH (8324)
- Submit or view an online help request
- Chat with a consultant
- Stop by A109 LGRC Lowrise (or the Library Learning Commons for extended support hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (from your UMass email account)
User Services can help with device configuration, email usage, software/hardware troubleshooting, wireless networking, IT account related issues, and more!
If you are a faculty or staff member in a department that is an IT Enterprise Desktop Support (EDS) client, to get help:
- Call the EDS Support line at 413-545-4048
- Email: email@example.com
- Stop by in person to their new location in Dickinson Hall Room 4 (behind South College)
Need a device repaired?
Cracked screen? Failing hard drive? Missing keyboard? Good news! UMass Amherst IT technical staff can perform both warranty and fee assessed repairs on select computers, printers, and mobile devices in the IT Repair Center.
They also have a new home! The Repair Center can be found at Dickinson Hall Room 4.
Repairs can also be dropped off/picked up right at the UMass Store in the Campus Center. See store website for hours of operation.