Under a new university-wide contract, departments, faculty, staff, and graduate students (GEO members only) can obtain Adobe software (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) at no additional cost for two computers directly from the Adobe website.
Undergraduate students, non-GEO graduate students, faculty, and staff can make additional Adobe purchases at a fraction of the retail price from Adobe's Students and Teachers program.
- Use the latest versions of Adobe Creative Cloud, desktop and mobile apps for photography, design, video & web UX. What's new in Creative Cloud
- Take advantage of Adobe Stock, millions of images, graphics, videos, templates, and 3D assets. With fresh content added daily, you'll always find the perfect one. Additional charges apply.
- Get access to Adobe Fonts at no extra charge.
- Store your work in the cloud & access your creations from multiple devices.
- Go to the Adobe website in your web browser.
- Click Sign In in the upper right, and enter your NetID@umass.edu.
- Choose Enterprise ID if prompted. If necessary, enter your NetID and your NetID password.
- Download and install applications from the Creative Cloud Apps section on the left side of the next page.
Sign in to Your Adobe Software
If you already have Adobe applications installed, you can sign in directly from the application without having to visit the Adobe website.
- Click on Sign In/Out under the Help menu in an Adobe application.
- Enter your Enterprise Adobe ID in the format NetID@umass.edu. Hit Tab or Enter. The UMass Amherst web login prompt will open.
- On the Web Login page, enter your NetID and NetID password.