Note: UMass Amherst Information Technology is currently transitioning to ServiceNow, moving many of its support articles and forms to the new ServiceNow Knowledge Base.
This forms area has been created to aid NetCom Reps in providing all the information necessary to process NetCom requests. For auditing purposes, NetCom requires a NetCom Rep signature (and with Project/Grant accounts, an original principal investigator signature) to process a work order request.
NetCom Representative Form
- NetCom Representative Change Form - use this form to change or designate a backup NetCom Representative for your Dept. This form must be completed by existing NetCom Rep or authorized Department Head.
Cellular Service Forms
- Cell Phone Business Use Statement form - The University requires all department paid cell phone users to fill out the Cell Phone Business Use Statement form. This form should be filled out and returned to the Controller's Office.
Telephone Service Forms
- Telephone Request Form - Use this form to install/deinstall/move/add/upgrade/downgrade/suspend/unsuspend telephone service
- Telephone Feature Request Form - Use this form to add, change, or delete telephone features, including voicemail.
- Voicemail Security Code Reset Form - Use this form to reset the security code for a voice mailbox.
Ethernet Service Form
- Ethernet Request Form - Use this form to activate or deactivate a network connection. Please click on the PDF to the right to access this form.
Long Distance Authorization Code Forms
A long distance authorization code allows faculty and staff members access to international long distance dialing while on campus.
- Long Distance Authorization Code Request Form - Use this form to request a new authorization code or to deactivate an existing authorization code. Please click on the PDF form to the right.
- Long Distance Multi-User Authorization Code Request Form - Use this form to request a new authorization code that will be used by a group of people.Please click on the PDF to the right to access this form.
- Calling Card Request Form - Faculty and staff members who are required to make business calls from telephones off campus need to request a Qwest Calling Card. Use this form to deactivate your calling card. Please click on the PDF to the right to access this form.
Billing Database Forms
- Listing Change Form - Use this form to report any listing changes so that we can update names and phone numbers in our database.
- Expense Transfer Form - Use this form to transfer any network communication expenses from one speed type to another speed type number (for example, if an employee moves from one department to another). Please click on the PDF form to the right. You may also visit our Billing Information page to view instructions on how to complete this form.