- University Departments can select from a variety of customizable phone models to provide the equipment and services best suited to each staff member.
- Residential students bring their own phones to campus, but can take advantage of advanced features.
- Network Communications can only accept Telephone Service requests from your Department's Network Communication Representative (NetCom Rep), if you are not sure who your NetCom Rep is, click on the link at the top of this page to find out.
Note: The 4222 model phone is no longer available for new installs.
Top Article for Administrators
- Telephone Types
- Telephone Features
- Dialing Instructions
- Service Rates
- Report Telephone/Jack Trouble
- Who is my NetCom Rep?
- Request Administrative Telephone Install, Change or Deinstall
- Do I need a Digital or Analog Telephone line?
Top Article for Residential Students
- Residential Telecommunication Services
- Getting Started with your Residential Telephone
- Residential Telephone Features
- Residential Dialing Instructions
- Residential Telephone Trouble