- University Departments can select from a variety of customizable options to provide services best suited to each staff member.
- UMass IT can only accept Phone Service requests from your Department's Network Communication Representative (NetCom Rep). If you are not sure who your NetCom Rep is, click on the link at the top of this page to find out.
Note: Due to the ongoing campus transition to Microsoft Teams Calling, much of the existing information and support articles related to phones pertain to the legacy Mitel phone system. The latest information about the transition can be found on the Next Generation Calling project site. Learn more.
Top Article for Administrators
- Telephone Types
- Telephone Features
- Dialing Instructions
- Service Rates
- Report Telephone/Jack Trouble
- Who is my NetCom Rep?
- Request Administrative Telephone Install, Change or Deinstall
- Do I need a Digital or Analog Telephone line?