Search Google Appliance

Information Technology

Qwest Calling Cards for Faculty/Staff

QWEST Calling Card Rates (administrative only) Faculty and staff members who are required to make business calls from telephones off campus need to request a Qwest Calling Card.

Note: Calling cards are associated with an individual, not a particular telephone.

  • To request or deactivate a calling card, please visit our forms page

The Qwest Calling Card can be used from any phone in the United States to call anywhere in the country and to over 225 countries worldwide. Users planning to travel outside the country should check the QWEST Web site for instructions.

The University has two customized calling card ranges to help reduce the potential for fraud. The lowest risk category is Domestic, the highest risk is Full international. Please choose the dialing range that best fits your needs.

If your card is lost, stolen or unauthorized use is suspected, call the Network Communications Systems Office at 5-2171 immediately. Visit our Calling Card Fraud page for more information.