- UMass Amherst IT maintains a database that contains information about: (1) cabling (i.e., the wires that connect your phone to the phone system), (2) location; and (3) in case of administrative phones, the equipment, features, and person using it.
- Our billing database keeps track of, and prices all calls for the University. This information is used to produce the University's administrative telephone bill.
Top Administrative Telephone Billing Articles
- Telephone Listing Change
- Transferring Billing Expenses
- Billing Issues when an employee leaves UMass
- Telephone Rates (administrative)
Top Residential Billing Articles
- Residential Technology Fee
- Residential Technology Fee for University Without Walls (CPE) Students
- Residential Technology Fee - Family Housing