Contributors have the same level of access to resources and activities in Moodle as any enrolled student. Contributors cannot add or edit activities or resources, and do not have access to the grade book.
Instructors should use this form to give Contributor access to their Moodle course to members of the University community who are not already associated with their course through SPIRE.
Note: Contributors must have active IT Accounts.
Contributor access is intended for:
- Visiting scholars
- Guest speakers from your department or other departments on campus
- Students repeating the online component of your course (e.g., fulfilling requirements for an Incomplete)
- Students participating in a course as part of an Independent Study
- Student assistants who need to interact with other students
- Staff assistants such as Disability Services or Learning Resource supplemental instructors
See Access to Moodle – Overview for more information on obtaining access to Moodle courses.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 545-2823.
Creating special accounts is a manual process and may take up to three (3) business days. You will receive an email confirming your request, or with details on additional steps you need to take. This email will be sent to the address you give below, so be sure that it is correct.
(Multiple accounts can be requested on this form)
* required fields