- Easy and secure environment for instructors to post course content online.
- Wide collection of traditional instructional tools, including discussion forums, online quizzes, drop boxes for assignments, live chats, and online grade books.
- Student-centered collaborative tools include Wiki, Workshop, Glossary, and Database activities.
- Integrates with other University services (Google Apps at UMass Amherst, OWL, and with external services (YouTube, Vimeo, Open Education resources, and publisher educational resources).
Top Support Center Articles for Students
- Student Access to Moodle Courses
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Students
- Manage Email Notifications in Moodle for Students
Top Support Center Articles for Instructors
- Request a Moodle Course through SPIRE
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Instructors
- A Guide to Building a New Course in Moodle
- Reuse a Moodle Course Using "Import"
- Important Settings for Your Moodle Course