- Easy and secure environment for instructors to post course content online
- Wide collection of traditional instructional tools, including discussion forums, online quizzes, drop boxes for assignments, live chats, and online grade books
- Student-centered collaborative tools include Wiki, Glossary, and Database activities
- Integrates with other University services (Google Apps at UMass Amherst, OWL, Atomic Learning) and with external services (YouTube, Vimeo, Open Education resources, and publisher educational resources).
Top Support Center Articles for Students
- Student Access to Moodle Courses
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Students
- Manage Email Notifications in Moodle for Students
Top Support Center Articles for Instructors
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Instructors
- A Guide to Building a New Course in Moodle
- Reuse a Moodle Course Using "Import"
- Important Settings for Your Moodle Course