Search Google Appliance

Information Technology

Wired Network Access

Wired Network Access (Ethernet)

Most academic and administrative buildings on campus have dedicated Ethernet jacks that link your computer to the campus network. To connect to the campus network and the Internet in these buildings you must first register your computing devices with IT.

Note: Wired network jacks are not available in residence halls.

  • Fast, secure access to the campus network and Internet
  • Available in all Registrar-scheduled classrooms and academic and administrative buildings
  • Students living in residence halls use the wireless network to access the Internet and network resources. Wired network access is no longer available in these buildings.