IT User Services is seeking undergraduate students to work as IT Consultants in our Help Center and Repair Center. We are looking for intelligent, amicable, and passionate individuals who are adept at problem solving and trouble shooting. We offer flexible scheduling during the semester and continued employment throughout summer and winter breaks.
• Matriculated student pursuing a minimum of 6 credits at UMass Amherst in a degree program with 2 years left until graduation
• Working knowledge of network and Internet protocols
• Experience with modern Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, OS X) and modern Cloud Services.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent Oral and Written skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-regulating whilst independent of immediate oversight
• Availability in 3 hour blocks between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
• Work Study
• Excellent organizational skills, paying close attention to detail, accountability, and reliability in meeting deadlines and requirements.
• IT Certifications (CompTIA A+, Apple Service Fundamentals, etc)
UMass Amherst is one of the major public research universities in America. Nestled in idyllic Amherst, Massachusetts, the campus is consistently ranked among the top public research universities in the nation, and offers a rich cultural environment in a rural setting close to major urban centers. Amherst, situated in the lovely Pioneer Valley, was rated the #1 college town in America by US News and World Report. UMass Amherst IT is a dynamic and exciting organization with a mandate for continuous improvement. If you are an enthusiastic and innovative individual, we invite you to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.