Foundation Funding for Faculty
Not sure where to start? Check these links to see where faculty at UMass have been successful in raising social science research funding.
This database is also available through ISSR's Funding Fridays series. Please join at any time to access a trove of resources on the Funding Fridays Moodle, and a yearlong program of expert support in your search for research funding.
More Faculty Funding Databases
- Grant Forward: UMass’s subscription-based faculty funding database lists many potential opportunities matched to your profile. Through the Funding Fridays, we provide support for how to best use this resource.
- Foundation Directory Online: UMass’s subscription based faculty funding database through the LIbrary also offers potential opportunities.
More Faculty Grantseeking Tools
- ORCID: Create your unique digital identifier to link publications, research and grants.
- UMass Libraries Grants Guide: Links and a dedicated Librarian to support your search.
- Grants Warehouse: You can search current (Kuali) or historical grants (Jordan Online) at the university, to understand where colleagues have found funding for their research.
The Social Science & the Environment Network (SSEN) Seed Grants program aims to stimulate new scholarly collaborations for innovative and interdisciplinary research centered on sustainability themes in the social sciences and humanities.
More Faculty Grant Development Support
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement, whose Office of Research Development is a hub for all grantseekers