COSSA provides a wealth of information to help social scientists follow the changing landscape of rules and resources at the federal agencies that fund social science research, as the government responds to the COVID-19 pandemic.
See the highlights of the current issue below, and subscribe to the COSSA Washington Update to stay abreast this of fast-changing context.
New from COSSA
- COSSA to Co-Host Symposium on “Responding to COVID-19: Emerging Insights from SBE Sciences”
- October COSSA Headlines to Feature Deep Dive on Presidential Election Polling
- “Why Social Science?” Focuses on Misinformation and Online Extremism
Executive Branch News
- ICE Proposes Major New Restrictions to International Student Visas
- With Days Left, Census Deadline Still in Flux
- NSF Seeking Comments on STEM Education Strategic Plan
- CIA Establishes First-Ever Federal Laboratory
Science Community News
- National Academies’ Leaders Raise Concern about Politicization of Science
- NASEM Holds Webinar on Earning Trust in the Age of Pandemic
COSSA Member Spotlight
Resources & Opportunities