The Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR) and the UMass Department of Anthropology co-sponsor a panel on the ethnography of meetings, one of the most prevalent and undertheorized sites of contemporary ethnographic engagement. The event features methodological insights from a two-day workshop exploring the ethnography of meetings, sponsored by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond (The Swedish Foundation for Humanities and Social Sciences).
- Jennifer Sandler (UMass-Amherst)
- Renita Thedvall (Stockholm University)
- Don Brenneis (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Helen Schwartzman (Northwestern University)
- Christina Garsten and Adrienne Sorböm (Stockholm University)
- Nancy Kendall (University of Wisconsin-Madison)