Request I-20 changes or reprint

Request I-20 Changes or Reprint

If you are a enrolled student requesting an updated I-20 based on changes to your information (major, program end date, name, or biographical information) or need a reprint of your I-20, please use this E-Form.

If you are on 12-Month OPT, go here to request an updated I-20.

If you are on STEM OPT, go here to request an updated I-20.

Remember to use your UMass NETID credentials when accessing E-Forms.