2019 Holiday Hours
Holiday hours at the International Programs Office (IPO) begin December 20:
- Friday, December 20: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 23: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 24: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 25: Closed
- Thursday, December 26: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 27: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 30: Closed
- Tuesday, December 31: Closed
- Wednesday, January 1: Closed
- Thursday, January 2: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 3: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
On December 26 & 27 staff are available to assist you, but the main door will be locked for security purposes. Please call 413-545-2710 for assistance.
International students and scholars with urgent I-20 or DS-2019 travel signature issues can address them here.
Please note: an I-20 or DS-2019 request is not an emergency—please do not contact the UMass Amherst Police Department.
- Jan 2: IPO will resume regular office hours
- Jan 21: International Student and Scholar walk-in advising will resume