J-1 Student Quicklinks

J-1 Student Quicklinks

If you encounter an E-Form access issue and have tried accessing the E-form in multiple web browsers, please email iss[at]umass[dot]edu

Certificate of Attendance (COA): Certificate of Attendance Letters serve as proof of the student’s UMass sponsored immigration status.

DS-2019 reprint for travel: If you need a new travel signature or an update to your academic information on your DS-2019, you can submit the request through the reprint E-Form. Additional reasons for your request can be listed in the remarks section in the E-Form.

Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV): This page provides information and resources for obtaining a driver’s license and purchasing/registering a vehicle.

Social Security J-1 letter E-Form: If you have an on-campus job and need a DSO signature on your SSN letter, you can submit the request through the E-Form.

On-campus employment authorization: Review the on-campus employment information and submit the J-1 Student Employment Authorization E-Form as needed.

Off-campus employment authorization: Review the off-campus employment information and submit the Academic Training Request E-Form as needed.